Demo of Navigation
To understand the behaviour of the main navigation in different viewport widths, please re-size your browser window and observe how the primary nav items are re-located and placed on the More menu.
To be able to switch the information of the items please look at the Source Code, by right clicking or ctrl + u
This page contains How to:
- Set primary and secondary items with angular
- Switch between items in the menu, for example language
- Set Dropdown by using "Dropdown":"true"
- See More is working by resizing
- Switch the more text with attribute more-text
- Set Caption on sub-navigation
- Set specific order by using index: -1 for example
- Set active active item, by using class="active" or "active:true"